




Hi Mom and Dad! I just wanted to try this in the hope that it is easier to access than email and or facebook. I was also hoping I could post pictures so that you could see how my 22nd birthday went! So here's what happened on my 22nd celebrations:
1.It really all started Wed. night (ironically Thursday morning your time) when Kim came over with her knock-you-naked brownies that Jeff helped make. She brought over wine and ice cream too! Yum! Next Hannah showed up along with my housemates making it a party. We all talked about immature subjects like farting and sex until I was sufficiently greased for the bars.
2.We went to New Holland Brewery where I had this yummy hard cider then an irish bar called the Carraugh where I had these yummy apple shots called Washington Apples. After those I ordered an irish car bomb (bailey's dropped in a glass of guiness.). As a series of goofy pictures will attest, I was primed for the next and final stop, the dirty bird.
3.The dirty bird (actually called Parrot's but it more resembles the basement of a nasty frat house than a bar so we call it the dirty bird) is the place where everyone is already too drunk to care about the grossness of the establishment and the fact that they are dancing like idiots. I never dance like an idiot, but since there was dancing I was completely game for the dirty bird,
4. the evening ended with me doing modern dance moves on the floor of my house at 3am and Jeff trying in vain to put me to bed.
5.Thursday, the day of my actual birthday, continued with much more refinement and productivity. I did sleep in, but then proceeded to check email, go to class, practice violin for over an hour, go get pizza dinner, go to orchestra, take a shower, head up my pov and med meeting, then vote for Amy Stelling to get on the popular show Glee.
6. The day is ending with Jeff finally giving me my birthday present, which, of course, was way too expensive and he tricked me into thinking he hadn't spent a dime. Turns out, Jeff is getting me, (and I can't get out of it) a victoria's secret bathingsuit. Before you roll your eyes and worry, please know that it is one that (and he insisted upon this) covers my chest and as he terms it, "badonk". I'm posting the link on here so you can see the one he picked out for me. It really is very tasteful and very Kirsten in its exotic beading. He said he's been saving up the money to get me this since Christmas which makes me feel terrible but I have this coupon I can use so I feel better accepting the gift given I have that. He's too good.
Anyway, that's all for now. I'm going to see if I can indeed post pictures and links on this thing because that's what will make this blog worthwile and easy.
Cheers!
Kirsten
1.It really all started Wed. night (ironically Thursday morning your time) when Kim came over with her knock-you-naked brownies that Jeff helped make. She brought over wine and ice cream too! Yum! Next Hannah showed up along with my housemates making it a party. We all talked about immature subjects like farting and sex until I was sufficiently greased for the bars.
2.We went to New Holland Brewery where I had this yummy hard cider then an irish bar called the Carraugh where I had these yummy apple shots called Washington Apples. After those I ordered an irish car bomb (bailey's dropped in a glass of guiness.). As a series of goofy pictures will attest, I was primed for the next and final stop, the dirty bird.
3.The dirty bird (actually called Parrot's but it more resembles the basement of a nasty frat house than a bar so we call it the dirty bird) is the place where everyone is already too drunk to care about the grossness of the establishment and the fact that they are dancing like idiots. I never dance like an idiot, but since there was dancing I was completely game for the dirty bird,
4. the evening ended with me doing modern dance moves on the floor of my house at 3am and Jeff trying in vain to put me to bed.
5.Thursday, the day of my actual birthday, continued with much more refinement and productivity. I did sleep in, but then proceeded to check email, go to class, practice violin for over an hour, go get pizza dinner, go to orchestra, take a shower, head up my pov and med meeting, then vote for Amy Stelling to get on the popular show Glee.
6. The day is ending with Jeff finally giving me my birthday present, which, of course, was way too expensive and he tricked me into thinking he hadn't spent a dime. Turns out, Jeff is getting me, (and I can't get out of it) a victoria's secret bathingsuit. Before you roll your eyes and worry, please know that it is one that (and he insisted upon this) covers my chest and as he terms it, "badonk". I'm posting the link on here so you can see the one he picked out for me. It really is very tasteful and very Kirsten in its exotic beading. He said he's been saving up the money to get me this since Christmas which makes me feel terrible but I have this coupon I can use so I feel better accepting the gift given I have that. He's too good.
Anyway, that's all for now. I'm going to see if I can indeed post pictures and links on this thing because that's what will make this blog worthwile and easy.
Cheers!
Kirsten
No comments:
Post a Comment